Privacy is important! This is our Pledge to
We, at The State Bank of Townsend, take your
personal privacy seriously. Preserving your trust is one of the core values of
our institution. We therefore have resolved to abide by the following guidelines
for the responsible use and protection of your information:
- We will always value the trust of our customers and the importance of keeping
their personal financial information confidential.
- We will provide our customers with our policy on using their personal financial
information responsibly and protecting it.
- We will hold our employees to the highest standard of conduct in ensuring the
confidentiality of customer information.
- We will use information responsibly in order to provide our customers with
including fraud prevention, improved products and services
and to comply with laws.
- We will establish procedures to maintain accurate information and respond in a
timely manner to our customers' request to change or correct information.
- We will use a combination of safeguards to protect our customers against the
criminal use of their information and to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- We will not share our customers' information with third parties for marketing
maintain the confidentiality of our customers' information.